Our Phoenix Eye Care practice has an extensive list of services to aid in almost every area of eye care, including:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Fitting and Dispensing of Contact Lenses: Soft, Hard, RGP, Ortho-K, and Specialty Lenses
- A Full Optical with a wide variety of Standard and Designer frames
- Management of Glaucoma
- Ocular Allergies
- Age Related Macular Degeneration
- Dry Eye
- Pediatric Eye care
- General Ocular Disease Management
Please view the “Eye Care Articles” section of the our website for common questions about ocular conditions.
Types of Payment Accepted
- We accept Cash, Personal Checks, American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, and Flex Spending Accounts.
- We participate with VSP, Medicare, Eyemed, Vision Care Direct, and Superior Vision.
- Check with our staff if you have other coverage.
- Our staff speaks both English and Spanish
- EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you’ll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide brought to you by Transitions®
- View an instant demonstration of Transitions® photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions®