Maintaining healthy eyes requires regular vision and eye health exams. However, finding an eye care provider that is right for you and your family can be challenging. If you are looking for an eyecare center with Optometrists that are experienced in all areas of vision care, keep reading to find out what our friendly staff at Valley Eyecare Center can offer you.
- Comprehensive Eye Exams – During a comprehensive eye exam, our Optometrists at Valley Eyecare Center can determine what prescription you need for glasses or contact lenses, check for common eye diseases, and ensure that your eyesight is in good shape and that your eyes are working as they should.
- Management of Glaucoma – Although incurable, we can help you manage Glaucoma by offering surgery, pills, and eye drops. The goal of any treatment is to prevent loss of vision, as vision loss from glaucoma is irreversible. If detected early, there is a high chance that loss of vision would not happen.
- Ocular Allergies – Some people with ocular allergies suffer from itchiness, and although some do not, it is the main cause of discomfort. Others can experience a stinging sensation and sleepiness that causes the rubbing of eyes. Symptoms also involve swelling of the lid, sensitivity to light, heavy sensation on the lids, redness, etc.
- Age Related Macular Degeneration – Although no cure is yet available, age related macular degeneration treatments can aid in the prevention of vision loss or subdue the advancement of the disease.
- Eyeglass Guide – Eyeglass Guide will help you better comprehend the many lens choices we have for you. This tool will take you through a survey of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyeglass needs. Once you have reached the end, you will receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your requirements.
We look forward to serving you at Valley Eyecare Center. For more information or to schedule an appointment with one of our Optometrists, visit our website.