February is the season of love and appreciation. Show your eyes some love by treating them to some new eyeglasses! We’ve listed all of the newest frame styles and trends for 2017.
Love Your New Eyeglasses
If your prescription has changed, now is the perfect time to get a new pair of eyeglasses. Or, if you’re tired of your current frames, come into Valley Eyecare Center to check out our newest styles! Here are a few up and coming trends for 2017 frames:
- Tortoise shell—We love this trend! There are many color pallets that are sure to fit any skin tone.
- Oversized cat eye frames—These eyeglasses are perfect for any woman wanting to wear something that looks rather exclusive!
- Clear frames—Want something that goes with every outfit and every hairstyle? Clear frames might be the way to go! Blending in with your face, these are perfect for anyone wanting to minimize the appearance of wearing eyeglasses.
- Black frames—This classic look is especially popular in rectangular or square frames. Like clear frames, black frames go with any outfit and complement most facial structures.
- Semi-rimless frames—These eyeglasses are all the rage and flatter both men and women. Semi-rimless frames can be dressed up or down, and they are a great fashion and business accessory!
- Cat eye frames—Cat eye frames never seem to go out of style for women. These eyeglasses are great for business or casual looks and may add some whimsy to your outfits. Try a new color to brighten up your look!
Don’t wait to get new eyeglasses! Come in to see our newest frames! For more information about frames, or to schedule your annual eye exam with one of our optometrists at Valley Eyecare Center, call (602) 955-2700, or visit our website.